Piper turns 14 months old today.
- weighs about 25.8 pounds
- wears size 4 diapers
- wears mostly size 18 months clothes
- wears size 5 shoes
- has 12 teeth
- knows where her nose, toes, feet, and ears are
- is signing more- mostly things associated with food
- likes: remotes, giving kisses, backing in to a chair, surprising Mommy and Daddy from behind, getting tickled
- dislikes: being put to bed before she is tired, the changing table
When Piper returned to daycare after Christmas break, she became a “brown bear.” This means new adventures like napping on a mat and sitting at a table for snack. One day this week, Piper got there after snack had started. While Chad was putting up her coat and stuff, Piper walked over to a little girl sitting at the table. The girl pulled out the chair next to her and patted it as if to invite Piper to sit there. I mean, how sweet it that? I’m glad my big girl is making friends!